The Information Technology Technician is responsible for assisting the aspects of the management and control of the computer technology and networks operated by Multicinemas (Guyana) Inc (MovieTowne).
- Degree in IT
- Experience in related field
- Assist with the Maintenance of computers operating the Point of Sale systems for the company.
- Ensure that all computers utilised by the administrative staff of the company are in proper working condition and have the necessary programs installed to ensure productivity by the users.
- Be “On-Call” and ready to respond should an emergency occur which requires immediate attention.
- Assist with the routine maintenance, upgrade and general repair of the computer systems, networks and peripheral devices (e.g. printers and copiers) used in the day-to-day operations of MovieTowne. This may include replacement of faulty parts and installation of new software and hardware.
- Source any parts and equipment required for the repair, operation and upgrade of the current computer technology utilized by the company, with the guidance of the I.T. Manager.
- Additional aspects of the I.T. Technician’s job include:
- Maintaining the display signs and LED boards for Movietowne,
- Maintaining the computer hardware and software used by Movietowne’s security personnel,
- Entering information for new Concessions products into the system,
- Managing access to and the programming of the telephone system currently in use.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY