Job LocationMCG Investment Inc.
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for providing prompt driving services on the predefined route entailed by the company.
- A sound Secondary Education
- Valid Driver’s license for Car/Van/Motor Lorry with a clean driving record
Experience: At least five (5) years’ experience in similar position would be an asset
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Provide prompt driving services on the predefined route entailed by the company.
- Ascertain that shuttle bus is cleaned at the end of shift and charged up properly at the end of the day.
- Greet passengers and engage them in conversation in a bid to make them feel welcomed.
- Assist in washing shuttle buses and ensure that they are ready at the designated time each day.
- Provide passengers with information on disembarking the Shuttle.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on MCG’s existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicants can send application(s) to:
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY