Male Sales and Support Assistant
Job LocationGuiana Holding Inc. (SUPERBET) W 1/2 Lot 20 & E 1/2 Lot 19 North Road, Bourda,Georgetown Guyana
The candidate would be responsible for maintaining the customers' database. Respond to agents' inquiries and ensure all locations and staff are aware of the company standards and policies. Work along with other team members in the department in meeting targets.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Must be computer literate
- Customer Service orientated.
- Must have a valid driver's license and the ability to maintain a clean driving record
- Demonstrate the ability to assist sales teams with any additional work as needed with a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills are required.
- Must be prepared to work shift system.
- Ability to function in a dynamic team environment.
- Age 22-30 years old.
- Experience within the sales and Support field.
Note: All applicants must attach a passport picture to the application and a valid Driver's License.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
1. Provide training to Agents and Cashiers
2. Daily maintenance of Equipment
3. Ensure signs are installed at Agents Location
4. Deliver Rolls to Agents
5. Ensure Agents comply with company rules and regulations
6. Conduct site inspection for new locations
7. Scout for new agents
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Monthly Incentives and Medical Insurance.
Interested persons possessing the relevant requirements please send your application to:
Or, drop off at;
W 1/2 Lot 20 & E 1/2 Lot 19 North Road, Bourda,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY