Job LocationGoedverwagting, ECD
PBS Technologies (Guyana) Inc. is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to join their sales team in the
following position: Sales Manager (Sales Department)
The successful candidate will seek to cultivate relationships with clients while growing the company’s existing client portfolio. They will be responsible for the effective promotion and selling of ICT solutions, inclusive of Hardware, Software and Services.
- Bachelor’s of Social Science Degree in Business Management, Economics or similar disciplines
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with sound business acumen.
- Collaborative with excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise commensurate levels of initiative and judgment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where meeting deadlines, multitasking and thoroughness are essential.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and sound working vehicle.
- Understand clients’ business requirements to ensure relevancy of recommendations and to aid in forecasting future needs.
- Respond to requests for information, quotations and proposals.
- The achievement of agreed revenue targets.
- Prepare and submit accurate Sales reports in agreed time frames.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities for the company’s products and services within targeted market sectors.
- Remain current with latest product and market offerings relevant to the company’s lines of business.
- Aid in sustaining and further developing the company's reputation in the industry.
- Develop and manage relationships with partners to refine strategies and grow the company’s portfolio of offerings and market share.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentives, Pension, Medical and non-
contributory Life Insurance Plans.
Please note all applications must be submitted by September 12, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY