- To receive and or dispatch cargo accurately and on a timely basis to/from Warehouse and the customer to avoid any penalties, fines and/or unnecessary delays.
- Provide excellent support service to customers in a courteous, prompt and efficient manner to enable customer retention and enable new/continued business.
- Minimum of five GCE/CXC O-level passes including Maths and English.
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar activity
- A valid driver’s permit with a clean driving record.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and any other related software
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of inventory management would be considered an asset
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory in the warehouse to avoid any losses and prevent pilfering.
- Ensure excellent support service to customers in a courteous, prompt and efficient manner to enable customer retention and new/continued business.
- Ensure warehouse receipts are done in Magaya, pictures taken of cargo & uploaded in Magaya using the binder app.
- Ensure that cargo that is delivered to the warehouse is in fact cargo intended for CCA, verify piece count, serial/part numbers based on invoice and label cargo accurately.
- Ensure necessary requirements are met prior to freight forwarding e.g. fumigation, transhipments vs non-transhipments etc.
- Responsible for the safe and secure loading and off-loading of containers/cargo, strapping and packaging of cargo on a regular basis
- Check all cargo prior to shipping to ensure that it is properly marked, labelled, weighed and measured as well as cargo received in the warehouse.
- Ensure cargo is properly tallied when loading/offloading containers.
- Secure all Company tools and equipment when not in use. Ensure cleanliness and orderliness of Warehouse.
- Maintain Company tools in a clean, operational and safe condition.
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness of Warehouse.
- Advise of warehouse stock which needs to be replenished
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities as may be required to maximize the efficiency, productivity, teamwork, customer relations and enhance the entire operations of the company
Should you meet the requirements and skill competencies listed above, please forward your application and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or NR2 Plantation Rome North, East Bank Demerara Guyana no later than November 30th 2022 with the subject “Application for Warehouse Coordinator ”.
Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY