Assistant Accountant - Finance Department
Job LocationOnshore - Georgetown, Guyana
Responsible for preparing and timely processing of staff payrolls in accordance with labour regulations and accounting principles.
- 5 subjects CXC (Inclusive of Maths and English)
- Knowledge of Accounting Software (SAGE 50)
- CAT – Level 2
- Computer Literate
- Responsible for data entries in the company's accounting software.
- Compile petty cash for reimbursement and process entries in Accounting Software.
- Update and upload all receipts and vendor invoices to company’s program.
- Prepare the Input tax spreadsheet for VAT Returns.
- Assist in filing and maintaining of financial records.
- Any other duties.
To be discussed at the Interview.
Please submit application to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY