Retail Sales Associate at Eve Anderson Recruitment Guyana Inc.
- Business Acumen - Develops and maintains technical sales knowledge of the products and selling skills. A Retail Sales Representative is responsible for developing an understanding of sales processes, techniques and tools in the discipline for the store.
- Communication/Negotiation - Develops the ability to plan and execute an effective sales pitch. He or she acquires new information on selling techniques or discipline offering capabilities quickly, to enhance sales and professional effectiveness. For selected offerings within the discipline, differentiates them from competitive alternatives. Negotiate with customers to close sales. The position assists in communicating new developments or announcements to customers visiting the store.
- Relationship Building - The Retail Sales Representative must establish relationships with customers to promote “repeat buying”.
- Problem Solving - Recognize job-related problems with customer negotiations. Uses existing techniques or tools to analyze causes, and prepares and recommends alternatives.
- 5 O’Level passes including Math and English
- Associate Degree in the area of Computer Science, Business Management or Marketing would be an asset.
- Ability to work efficiently with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 1-3 years of Sales experience in the IT industry.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.