Parts Advisor - Tradewind Automotive Inc
Job LocationFarm, East Bank Demerara
The Parts Advisor is one of the links in the car parts supply (supply chain) to external customers and the Workshop. This position is responsible for selling the right car parts. The Parts Advisor also registers “lost sales” and provides customers with technical advice in order to sell more parts.
If you have excellent interpersonal and social skills, are computer proficient, and possess strong problem solving and analytical skills, you have some main qualities that we need. The Parts Advisor should be able to monitor project progress, have good flexibility, have resistance to stress, and would need to be able to communicate effectively.
- Sound Secondary Education or equivalent education level
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Good oral & written English Language skills
- Experience would be an asset
- Processing parts requests from the Workshop as per work order.
- Planning and pre-preparing parts/reservations.
- Prepare parts quotations for non-stock parts and ensure follow-up with the customer.
- Supporting activities of Procurement and the Workshop by registering "lost sales" and keeping track of "minimum level parts".
- Administrative duties such as responding to work emails, and following up with insurance companies for claim cases.
Kindly send applications along with a CV to email@example.com or mail to THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, Q1 PROVIDENCE, EAST BANK DEMERARA.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY