Corporate Sales Officer
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Gizmos & Gadgets aims to continue being the leader in providing the best quality products with one of the highest level of customer care and service while ensuring the longevity of our company through building and strengthening relationships with all of our valued customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration or equivalent.
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Sales Officer include but not limited to:
- Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
- Pitch products and services.
- Develop presentations.
- Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies.
- Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
- Oversee product development.
- Create collateral to distribute during presentations.
- Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
- Develop sales quota targets.
- Anticipate revenues.
- Develop relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrate company products and solutions.
- Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle.
- Articulate competitive positioning.
- Offer free or reduced trial periods for products.
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
- Follow up with leads aggressively.
- Solicit feedback on products and services.
Attractive renumeration & benefits
Send your application to email@example.com today!
Use #VacancyCorpSalesRep as the subject line and let's talk.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY