Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue
The security driver is responsible for dispatching & picking up ranks from locations, conducting patrols with supervisors, and filling operational activities for the security department of Chung's Global.
- Sound secondary education
- Valid driver license to drive private car and bus
- Must be able to read and write
• To transport safely and securely close protection team members and other accompanying staff on field missions.
• Maintain a high standard of punctuality and dependability.
• Conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Whilst driving; observe and respect all traffic rules and regulations.
• Respond to any perceived threat or actual attack while driving using established SOP’s and tactics.
• Secure the vehicles while at location on missions and at meetings.
• Conduct routine vehicle security inspections.
• Check and maintain the armored and soft skin vehicles; including all vehicle fluids, cleanliness, tyres, bodywork, general maintenance, interior etc and all attached and carried equipment and kit.
• Carry out any other tasks or duties as assigned by the Security Supervisor/ Operations Manager
Will be discussed at the interview
Applicants can send their complete CV to email@example.com Cc firstname.lastname@example.org. We also accept walk-in applicants for this position.
Applications must be accompanied by a copy of TIN, NIS, ID/Passport, Birth Certificate, 6 Passport sized pictures, recent police clearance, and 2 valid character referrences.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY