Job Location80E Duncan Street, Newtown, Georgetown, Guyana
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently to achieve goals. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
This position is Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM. There may be instances of having to work on weekends, due to the nature of the company's activities.
- High School Diploma
- Applicable Tertiary Education
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in Zoom
- Proficiency in Social Media Platforms
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Create invoices and receipts, process payments and queries
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Respond to requests or resolve issues with clients, by telephone or on social media
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties
- Scan, file and maintain documents as necessary
- Perform errands as necessary
- Process customer requests, ensure products and services are delivered and follow up is done
Probation (3 Months) $80,000
Salary Negotiations based on performance after 3 months
Please bring applications to
Java Coffee Bar
80 Duncan Street, Newtown, Georgetown, Guyana
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY