Job LocationTurkeyen, Greater Georgetown
The Restocker is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and adhering to special conditions for each Customer Service Representative.
- Sound Secondary Education including CSEC passes in English and Mathematics
- At least six months experience as a Restocker or a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Stock racks and shelves and ensure that items are resized and colours are out.
- Prepare displays and take inventory.
- Any other similar tasks as assigned.
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY