Customer Service Representative
Job LocationQ1 Providence, E.B.D.
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that customer requests are met in an efficient and timely manner, adhering to the required practices in place for excellent customer service.
Minimum Education and Qualifications
- High School certificate of at least 5 CSEC subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Prior Experience would be an asset.
Or any equivalent combination of qualification and experience
- Proficiency in the use of office management software.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ensure that items are correctly supplied, by comparison to computer invoices, before delivery to the customer.
- Prepare customer quotations and invoices.
- Make recommendations to customers regarding the best product based on the stated purpose.
- Ensure that daily stock checks are performed on all items in the Front Store display, and that items are replenished regularly.
- Ensure that price tags are attached to items on show and that they are correct
- Ensure that all items on show are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Take calls and respond to customers via the telephone when necessary.
- Ensure original Purchase Orders are collected, and that all charge bills and invoices are properly signed.
- Ensure adherence to all management systems including, ISO 2015:9001 and OSH with an understanding of the company Quality and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Perform any other job duties as required by the job function.
Email an application to email@example.com; OR Mail in your application to the Human Resources Department, Farfan & Mendes Ltd, Q1 Providence, East Bank Demerara.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY