Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant manages and oversees the day-to-day
operations of the Office of the General Manager by providing administrative support, to
optimize professionalism and effectiveness of the General Manager and his/her office.
All activities must conform to the guidelines and standards set by the organization and
must conform to recognized professional administrative standards
Associate Degree Business Administration or Human Resource Management
• Administrative Professional Secretary Qualification
• Three (3) years experience in a similar capacity
• Advanced level in Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum 80wpm (typing)
Excellent organizational and time management skills • Excellent interpersonal skills • Excellent communication and relationship building skills. • Excellent business and report writing skills • Advance
Provides comprehensive support services to the General Manager that ensure a
professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a
2. Maintains systems and standards to ensure that the General Manager is always
properly informed and prepared to meet responsibilities to internal and external
stakeholders; Anticipates the General Manager’s needs and responds accordingly;
3. Troubleshoots conflicts with little guidance; make judgments and
recommendations to ensure effective day-to-day operations;
4. Administers all correspondence and manages all communications. Handles all
interactions with tact and professionalism in line with the company’s brand image;
5. Maintains a high level of professionalism in all activities and communications to
ensure the General Manager’s office reputation is safeguarded;
6. Monitors projects assigned to individuals by the General Manager to ensure
timely and accurate completion;
7. Maintains hard copy and electronic filing systems to facilitate easy retrieval,
confidentiality and proper record keeping in keeping with the company’s business
legal and regulatory requirements throughout the company;
8. To exhibit initiative and sound decision-making in handling the oversight of the
Corporate office to achieve the Company Brand attributes of the company;
9. Provides administrative services on various projects and initiatives as assigned
by the General Manager;
10. Arranges meetings, prepares packages for attendees, take minutes and notes as
required, producing said notes/minutes within set timelines
11. Organizes all necessary arrangements for travel, events and all other logistical
support required by the General Manager.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY