Job LocationLot 10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
The Senior Finance Clerk will be responsible for various accounting functions. Under the direction the immediate supervisor, the senior officer will be primary responsible to process the company’s fortnightly and monthly payroll along with other routine finance duties.
- At least One (1) year working experience within the Finance field.
- Certified and Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Eight (8) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics, Accounts & English.
- Completion of CAT.
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision.
- Must possess good oral, written, communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Preparation of fortnightly and monthly payroll.
- Preparation of monthly pay advise.
- Preparation of NIS schedules.
- Preparation of PAYE Form 5 schedules.
- Preparation of annual Form 2 schedules.
- Annual preparation of employee’s emolument slips.
- Preparation of monthly payroll gross up for processing within finance software.
Attractive remumeration and fringe benefits.
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toolsie Persaud Limited
Lot 10-12 Lombard Street,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY