Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Ensures the safety of the area they are assigned to watch. Duties include monitoring the premises, responding to emergency situations and keeping track of all incidents on-site.
- Must be able to read and write
- Physically suitable for the job
- Previous working experience in the security field.
- Patrolling and securing the area.
- Guarding valuables in a secure area.
- Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicating any irregularities with management.
- Checking visitors in and out of the areas.
- Attractive salary
WhatsApp: 632 1601
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY