Job LocationBanks DIH - Thirst Park
Successful applicants are required to check that all machines are in good working order, give support to the Maintenance Supervisor and assist in the maintenance of machines.
- 3 -4 Subjects CXC/GCE 'O' Levels (Including English, Mathematics and at least one Science Subject)
- Awareness of the Integrated Management Systems: Policy and objectives
- Results Oriented
- Using Initiative
Applicants must ensure that:
1. Change Over machines when it becomes necessary
2. Dismantle and reassemble machines in the maintenance/repair pocesses.
3. Assist inoverhauling of machines and monitor the machine settings at regular intervals during operation.
4. Inspect all machines during operation and check that they have proper functioning components.
5. Take prompt action to correct/report problems/faults.
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self and Dependent(s), Competitive Salary, Daily and Monthly Beverages and Snacks, respectively.
- Annual Bonus and Vouchers
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, Training and Development
- Et cetera
Applicants can submit their interests to the Human Resources Executive via email email@example.com or a hardcopy can be delivered to Banks DIH Limited - Thirst Park.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY