Job LocationLot 2A First Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
The role of an Accounts receivables is to ensure the company receives payments in an efficient and timely manner, this includes securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving any discrepancies on a day to day basis. It also involves, providing financial and clerical support to an organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel etc.
- Great communication and analytical kills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting would be an asset
- Previous experience in accounting field would be an asset
- Receiving payments on: Proformas 50% / 100% advance on order and invoices
- Communicating with customers for payments via email, cellphone etc.
- Preparing receipts
- Preparing account statements
- Responding to clients via email and finance cellphone
- Applying payments in Cronos and QuickBooks
- Preparing deposits
- Updating deposit log book
- Preparing monthly reports (Income report, receivables report A/R Aging report, P&L report, income vat return report for vat submission)
- Preparing payslips, e-mail monthly payroll to accountant to received the NIS and PAYE
- Print NIS and PAYE for payables department preparation
- Reconcile the GUY and USD account per month
- Quarterly reports
- Preparing credit notes
- Preparing source of funds forms
Remuneration would be discussed at the interview.
Submit an application to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Flexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
or send an email to: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY