Job Location183 Albert Street
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organize the kitchen’s activities. You will be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Proven experience as Head Chef
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)e
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary
- Remedy any problems or defects
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee the work of subordinates
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations
- Maintain records of payroll and attendance
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-oworkers
Drop application to Starbuds Restaraunt located on 183 Albert Street across from the Albertown Fire Station.
On the spot interviews so kindly wait with applications
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY