Job LocationCampbellville Georgetown
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of an AutoCAD Technician with C.B & Associates Inc.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Architecture.
- At least two (2) years’ experience.
- Must have knowledge of Revit Software.
- Prepare project drawings from detailed sketches, using AutoCAD, Revit etc.
- Assist with taking field measurements, preparation of as-built drawings and carrying out AutoCAD technician duties at various project sites.
- Assist with Quality control and quality assurance works at various project sites and onsite monitoring
- Liaise with company engineers to gather product and structural requirements for designs
- Assist in checking quantities and preparation of reports
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials.
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents, i.e. Drawings, engineer’s estimates, bills of quantities, technical specifications.
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
The Director, C.B & Associates Inc.,
94 Campbell Avenue Section ‘L’,
Applications along with a detailed resume must include the names of two references and be received no later than April 29th, 2022.
Electronic applications may be sent to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY