Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
"To provide safe and reliable air transportation services to our customers in Guyana and around the region.”
- Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE, including English Language.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective Verbal and Listening Communication Skills.
- Ability to provide superior Customer Service.
- Operating/Answering the switchboard, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Greeting and directing customers/visitors to the correct department in person or on the telephone.
- Receive and sort incoming/outgoing mail/deliveries.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
More Information upon Interview.
Please send application to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relation Department
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY