Job LocationGeorgetown, E.C.D., E.B.D.
- To provide secure and timely driving services to transport staff, deliver, documents/food, pickup of office purchase. Day/Night visit or any other task assigned by the employer, also sit as a backup security officer.
- Sound primary education
- Ability to read and write
- Proper vision and hearing abilities
- Able to work a shift system, weekends and holidays included.
- Licensed to drive MC, MV, and MB classes
- Over 5 years driving experience
- Have a working personal phone
- Security Experience preferred but not necessary
Transport of Persons
- Responsible for the safe operation, usage and maintenance of assigned vehicle.
- Responsible for transporting staff, delivering meals, documents and office purchase.
- Facilitate airport pickup for VIP visitors.
- Ensure all duties as a driver of assigned vehicle are performed in adherence with traffic laws of Guyana.
- Facilitate visit throughout the Day/Night.
- Adhere to the boundaries established.
- Report any problem identified with the vehicle and also ensure all licenses and documents relating to the vehicles are renewed on time as required.
- Responsible for cleaning the assigned vehicle (inside and out)
- Responsible for checking oil and tyres properly.
Act as a backup security officer
- Monitoring and controlling access of all personnel and vehicles, arriving and departing from the client’s premises or location;
- Reporting all company violation as outlined in location specific post orders;
- Writing and maintaining all required reports/records;
- Providing assistance to all employees, contractors, and visitors at the location;
- Maintain client confidentiality by not discussing client-based information with client location employees, visitors, and others not employed directly by the client;
- Maintaining a visual deterrence by wearing a neat and clean uniform, with appropriately polished accessories and well-groomed appearance;
- Assuming duties of the assigned post immediately upon arriving at the location;
- Using accurate observation and reporting skills;
- Performing all interior and exterior patrol duties as assigned;
- Performing all reception and telephone duties as assigned;
- Responding to all emergency calls and situations according to safety rules, written client procedures, and post order requirements in a timely and efficient manner;
- Interacting with all client staff and visitor in a professional manner;
- Patrolling premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence.
ANY OTHER TASK ASSIGNED BY MANAGEMENT
1. All statutory provisions are made available - washroom, NIS
2. Private insurance plan with Life Insurance in excess of 3 million dollars* and medical cover for employee and spouse. (Option to add dependents also available)
3. Competitive salary scale
4. Transportation provided where required
5. Traveling allowance.
Submit your application here for fast review or visit us at our new location at the Camp street, where the Business School was formerly located. Walk with photocopies and original of your TIN Certificate, NIS Card (if you have), Birth Certificate, National ID or Passport, Police Clearance (optional), Two references, and two passport-sized photographs.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY