Customer Service Represntative
Job Location51 Camp and Robb Street, Georgetown, Guyana.
CSRs are required managing incoming calls, help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- High School Diploma (CXC or equivalent is a "MUST"
- Other Skills
- Strong language skills (oral & written)
- Active listening and the ability to read between the lines
- Ability to type 30-40 WPM
- Adaptability and accountability
- Be flexible to work different shifts.
- Proficiency in using a computer system and Microsoft Office
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Sales & Customer Service Mindset
- Customer Orientation
- Identify customer problems through effective interrogation strategies
- Use tools and systems to identify the problems of the clients and the solution required
- Escalate clients problems to the corresponding groups of the resolution, in case of facing a problem out of their capability of resolution
- Ensure every incident is documented in an adequate manner, are notified to whom may correspond, and escalate it when corresponding
- Fulfill all the productivity and quality objectives required of the agent
- Ensure an excellent customer service through quick and effective actions, to solve the client issue
- Strive to meet and exceed assigned performance goals (individual).
You can send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY