Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self-motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
“To be the South Caribbean’s Premier GAR-145 Approved Fixed Base Operator”
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE: Responsible for the timely completion of all tasks identified in accordance with the internal Quality Audit Schedule. Conducting audits on the Organization’s Facilities, Equipment, also procedures as agreed on with the Quality/Safety Manager for the Maintenance, Technical Records, Library, and Stores Departments.
- Three (3) C.X.C subjects, grades 1-3. English, Mathematics, Physics, and any other Science subjects will be an asset.
- Aircraft Maintenance Licence an asset, wide previous also an asset.
- SMS/Auditor training is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as organizational capabilities.
- Computer literacy is an asset, versed in using MS Word and Excel.
- Conduct audits on the Organization’s facilities, equipment, maintenance, and department procedures, and also carry out external audits on suppliers.
- Monitor compliance with airworthiness-related data and update the relevant statutory logbooks
- Prepare audit/safety reports and follow up on such reports in accordance with the agreed procedures.
- Conduct investigations and compile a report of all unsafe conditions.
- Compile and issue completed Safety reports and guidance material.
More Information Upon Interview.
Please email Applications to:
Or submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle,
East Coast Demerara.
CLOSING DATE - July 07, 2022
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY