Marketing/ Social Media Coordinator
Job Location161 Lamaha Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana
A Social Media Coordinator is a professional who is responsible for collaborating with other marketing and sales professionals to develop successful social media campaigns. They communicate daily about content creations, overseeing campaign schedules that determine success or failure by pulling key performance indicators.
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
- 1-2 years of related experience
- At least five (5) subjects CSEC including passes in Mathematics and English
- 1-2 years experience with social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Monitor feedback and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others on the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Please send Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY