Responsible for handling clerical tasks in the office. Handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- Hight School Diploma
- Five years working experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, managerial, organizational, time management, and letter writing skills.
- Proficiency in typing and MS Office.
- Attend incoming calls and distribute messages to relevant personnel.
- Distributes the correspondence and other material to department staff/faculty.
- Performs a variety of routine office assignments as appropriate to the position.
- Draft basic correspondence, enter data and print letters, reports.
- Establishes, processes, maintains and updates files, records, and other documents.
- Maintain various record on day-today basis and entering into databases
- May perform specialized services of a routine clerical/administrative nature in strict accordance with company policies.
- May schedule or assistant in scheduling appointments, and meetings.
- May arrange to get office supplies.
- Co-ordination with company branches in other countries.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Email applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY