Hydraulic Drill Mechanics
Our company is looking for two suitably qualified persons to fill the position of a Hydraulic Drill Mechanic.
- G.T.I.C Certificate or equivalent in the mechanical field
- At least 5 years of experience as a field technician
- Proven experience in the repairs of hydraulic (Top Hammer) drills
- Capable of troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems related to hydraulic drills
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals and schematic diagrams related to hydraulic drills
- Knowledge of EPIROC/ATLAS COPCO drills will be an asset
- Must be able to work full time on a mine site on a turnaround basis
Excellent salaries and fringe benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience
Apply in person or send an application to:
The Human Resources Officer,
Toolsie Persaud Limited,
10-12 Lombard & Sussex Streets,
Tel No. 226-4071/5
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY