Job LocationITABALI- TOROPARU- MAZARUNI
Coordinating working conditions, health, safety and environment within the standards of our organization's policy and taking into account the relevant laws and regulations (ensuring a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly working environment).
- Sound secondary education
- Min 2 years relevant experience similar HSE position;
- Knowledge of the ISO H&S and Environment management systems
- Valid first aid certificate;
- Valid BHV certificate
- Making regular site inspection;
- Planning safety meetings;
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation/policy/policies;
- Optimal HSE reporting and updates to HSE Supervisor, HSEQ manager and project/department managers;
- Administration and timely submission of HSE statistics per department or project;
- Correct HSE instructions to operations and personnel;
- Stimulate employees to accept work according to HSE standards and the principles of ISO;
- Ensuring the overall safety of all employees of departments or project;
- Keeping the availability of PPE and other HSE tools up-to-date;
- Correctly maintaining and updating all HSE documentation and registers;
- Comply with all applicable company procedures and policies;
- Giving the correct instructions and assistance in case of an emergency.
An attractive remuneration package is offered.
The Human Resource Officer,
SYNERGY CONTRACTORS GUYANA INC.
213 Camp street,
E-mail: email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
PL. STATE EXPLICITELY IN SUBJECT OF MAIL THE POSITION APPLYING FOR!
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY