Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
Supporting the finance department, Chief Financial Officer, and management team by completing finance and accounting tasks. Maintaining reports, and completing basic accounting duties for the company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with an accounting integrated software will be consider an asset
- Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation
- Detail Oriented
- Competent IT Skills
- Understanding of Budgetary Principles
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Currently ACCA level II or equivalent
- At least Two (2) years working experience in a similar senior position
- Month-End Process, including but not limited to preparation of financial statements, accruals and journal entries, maintain reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Coordinate and review the monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts and all bank reconciliations, ensuring all outstanding reconciling items are investigated and resolved satisfactorily.
- Perform all daily, monthly, and other periodic accounting and financial reporting in an accurate and timely nature
- Participate in the physical inventory counts and the subsequent accuracy of count, price, and valuation.
- Assist with month end adjustment journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Have a working knowledge of all areas in Finance to ensure that coverage can be provided for employees on vacation or leave.
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer in Forecasting/Budgeting and assist the Department Heads in producing their annual budgets.
- Review of company’s monthly Value Added Tax (VAT) preparation and submitting to GRA portal.
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
- Verifying bank deposits
- Reports on debtors and creditor
- Reviewing / preparation of payroll and related documents.
- Managing a team of staff conducting necessary training where applicable.
The Finance Manager
Toolsie Persaud Limited & Group of Companies
10-12 Lombard Street,
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY