Background Verification Clerk
Job LocationLot 9 Camp Street, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown
As the Verification Clerk, you will conduct investigative research to ensure customer orders are processed thoroughly and efficiently. Team members who are effective individual contributors and successful team players will have opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Diploma in Social Science discipline, at least 5 CXC subjects, including English and Mathematics
- 2 plus years of customer service, research, or investigative experience preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and demonstrable ability to research business information on the web.
- Strong computer experience including Microsoft Office Suite and web applications.
- Experience working with sensitive data.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Maintain a performance level that meets or exceeds the quality goals of the department.
- Contact schools, companies, licensing agencies, and other entities via phone, email, and/or web to collect and verify information needed to complete background screening requests
- Handle Personal Identifying Information confidentially and responsibly
- Maintain effective record keeping/notes documenting research steps and actions taken to complete each verification request
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties involved in obtaining verification information
- Prepare accurate and grammatically correct reports summarizing the data collected from research and verification interventions
- Provide a professional service to internal and external customers including issue resolution
- Maintain a performance level that meets or exceeds our quality requirements and clients’ expectation & requirements
- Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY