Job Location2442 Track A Plantation Providence EBD
Coordinator to ensure that all functions of the Human Resource Department are carried out effectively and efficiently and supporting the HR Manager in his tasks
Certificate course related to Human Resource
3-5 years experience.
1. Assist in explaining company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
2. Assist in processing, verifying, and maintaining documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications.
3. Assist in recording data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
4. Gather personnel records from other departments and/or employees.
5. Search employee files in order to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
6. Assist in interviewing job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them.
7. Assist in arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible employees of position availability.
8. Arrange for the preparation of badges for new employees
9. Maintain computer records by updating/entering regularly
10. Assist in setting appointments and arranging meetings
11. Participating in recruitment efforts
12. Orienting new employees- coordinating with concerned persons to ensure designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
13. Ensuring new international staff complete NIS & GRA formalities
14. Assist in conducting back ground and reference checks
15. Any other lawful duties assigned by the HR Manager.
Will be discussed at the Interview.
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-676-1800
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY