Job LocationFlexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
Responsible for managing the building's cleanliness and orderliness, together with the cleaning maintenance team, ensuring the premises' safety, operating cleaning tools and equipment, and performing basic troubleshooting for defective machines and any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, minimum of five (5) subjects at CXC.
- Police Clearance
- 2 references
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Ability to work with supervision.
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Self-motivated; willing to learn.
- Ability to determine continuous improvement opportunities.
- Packing goods in a systematic manner according to the Company’s policies and guidelines.
- Assisting with keeping goods and surrounding area clean and tidy and general maintenance duties.
- Operate power-cleaning equipment.
- Undertake routine daily checks of recycle handling equipment ensuring operational fitness, reporting any faults.
- Support in keeping waste storage areas and yard in a clean and tidy condition.
- Undertake scheduled/routine and any other duties as assigned.
To be discussed at interview.
Send applications to:
The Human Resource Supervisor
Flexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
Telephone Number: 216-3225/26
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY