Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Accounting Supervisor performs the accounting procedures, the identification, recording, classifying, reporting, and interpreting the financial condition and performance. Additionally, the Accounting Supervisor would assist in providing direction and oversight to other accounting staff and provide accounting and payroll expertise.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Diploma in a related field/Level 2 ACCA.
- Excellent Knowledge of Computerized Accounting
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent.
- Excellent computer and administrative skills.
- A strong work ethic.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Compiling payroll, dispatching pay statements and resolving disputes.
- Recording payroll expenses in QuickBooks and apportioning payroll cost as appropriate to the client's Unit.
- Identifying charges, recording, disputing and reconciling appropriately all relevant accounts.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Any other assigned task.
Please click here to apply:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY