Part-Time Tutor- Microsoft Office 365
Global Technology Inc. is dedicated to providing the highest quality tuition and exceptional computer services to the people of Guyana by employing qualified and knowledgeable professionals and by using state of the art technology. Here is an opportunity to join our vibrant and enthusiastic team.
- Diploma in Computer Science; a Degree in Computer Science would be considered an asset
- Microsoft Certified Trainer would be considered an asset
- Must have prior teaching experience
- Must be familiar and comfortable to use an online teaching platform
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as hands-on technical experience
- Experience administering and troubleshooting compliance and security in Office 365
- Experience managing Office 365 users, groups, and licenses and configure delegated administration
- Must demonstrate thorough technical and subject matter knowledge
Put your Microsoft experience to use and explore opportunities to teach subject areas such as:
- Office 365
Please send your resume with the subject "Part-Time Tutor- Microsoft Office 365" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7 January, 2022
NB: Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY