Job Location2442 Track A Plantation Providence EBD
Reporting to the Admin Manager, the Executive Receptionist is responsible for providing timely support to vendor and other departments through calls and effective coordination of Welcoming of Guests, Ensuring the Reception area is well kept for executive guests and visitors and carrying out numerous tasks related to the administration department.
- Thorough knowledge on Front Office related activities
- Follow the organization procedures & Policies
- Should be proficient in Computers - Internet, MS-OfficeCommunication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Active Listening
- Professional Ethics
- Handling phone calls related to inbound & outbound
- Maintaining Guest related information in the front office
- Maintenance of Newspaper
- Handling VISA documents
- Maintenance of Courier inwards & outwards
- Updating welcome board
- Maintenance of Inward & Outward mails
- Booking tickets for senior officials
- To support in administrative duties
To be discussed at the interview.
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-6761800
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY