Job LocationRegency Hotel - Hadfield Street
A stock/inventory clerk receives merchandise, unpacks it, marks items, stock shelves and issue materials when requested. He/she receives counts, documents and stores items in an orderly manner. He/she will inspect stocks, check expiry dates and look for defects or wear. If he/she finds any damaged or expired products or merchandise, he/she reports this to their supervisors or managers. He/she may also mark stock items with identification tags or other labeling. He/she also keeps records and maintains stock reports. Because this inventory is essential to the function & revenue of a business, administrators make it a point to hire those clerks. These professionals have the important task of making sure that all inventories are ready and accounted for. All of their duties revolve around this task.
- At least 5 CXC subjects with passes
- Computer literate (Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel)
- Your application will be prioritized if you have any prior experience in accounting
Duties of a Stock / Inventory Clerk include, but are not limited to the following:
- Inventory Receipt of items
- Identification and packing of items
- Records of items received and issued
- Dispersal of goods
- Ordering of Goods
- Taking inventory to identify the products or merchandise that needs replenishing in each department in the company
- Ensuring that the correct shipments are received by comparing invoices with the delivered products.
Drop in application to 98 Hadfield Street, Werk-En-Rust, Georgetown in person.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY