Security and Facilities Manager
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Security and Facilities Manager is responsible for directing facilities’ functions, implementing policies and safety procedures, to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- 4+ years’ experience managing security protocols.
- 6 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Degree in a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of Security mechanisms.
- Computer literate (excel, word, email, google docs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under various stressful and time sensitive situations;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess professional and courteous demeanor;
- Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances;
- Create and implement all physical security protocols for current building and any other facility used by the company.
- Full buildout of Express’s security brand, including business registration, training & development plans for security officers, etc. (focus/client Express International with plans of adding new clients in the future).
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards.
- Coordinating with local law enforcement as required.
- Manages all Facilities and Housekeeping Staff
- Responsible for coordinating all building maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Schedule and follow up on maintenance of building structures, i.e., plumbing, A/C, fire extinguishers and other systems.
- Ensure adequate office equipment, such as workstations and other amenities.
- Reviews, revises, maintains, and implements the organizations fire prevention and safety protocols (in coordination with HD).
- Conduct background checks for all new hires.
- Issuing, updating, and returning of all company badges.
- Administration of Company Lockers.
- Personal security for the CEO upon request.
- Facilitate the investigative process for employee related matters.
- Emergency management.
Click here to apply:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY