Site Safety Officer
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Kronoco is one of the nation’s most experienced and respected occupational health and safety management firms. We are known for our professional consulting services and premium safety training and we are trusted for our effectiveness in keeping workers safe today — so employees and businesses will be here tomorrow. Kronoco is leading the industry in growth and is currently seeking outstanding performers to join our respected team of safety professionals.
- 3 years of related safety experience
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction
- First Aid CPR
- Able to provide proof of a minimum of 8 hours of safety training and or education every year for the last two (2) years. Important note: The OSHA 30 and First Aid do not count toward the 8-hour of training every year for the last two (2) years. This training is in addition to the 30-hour construction certification and First Aid.
- Experience working on a construction site preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
The key functions of the Site Safety Officer are to support specific project needs and ensure that best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and improved safety culture and performance are delivered.
- Oversee all aspects of construction projects ensuring OSHA compliance
- Conduct daily safety meetings
- Complete accident reports and conduct accident investigations
- Ensure all personnel wear their personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Daily safety audits and inspections
- Oversee all subcontractors and contractors
- Inspect power tools and heavy equipment
- Write job hazard analysis (JHA) and health & safety plans (HASP)
- Oversee Fall Protection, Scaffolding, Steel Erection, and Excavation
- Our team is dedicated to safety and saving lives through our Core Values of integrity, compassion, dependability, support, and accountability
- An opportunity to be surrounded by fellow individuals who are dedicated to safety
- Encouragement for growth as a professional
- We offer competitive compensation
- Great benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off, professional development, and education assistance
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY