ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SUPERVISOR
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The person selected for this position will be responsible for accurately processing and recording financial transactions and monitoring income payments. They will also assist with other day to day accounting duties.
- Manage the Commercial & Residential Accounts Receivables
- Oversee the other branches Receivables
- Sort, Email & print invoices monthly
- Track and sorting of work reports
- Weekly customer’s visit
- Strategically supervise the daily uplifting of payments
- Inputting customers into the systems
- Verifying all receivable entries
- Diploma in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Great with conflict resolution.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Assist with writing off online cheque and cash payment
- Preparation of request for payment & contract
- Prepare monthly AR reports
- Supervise the delivery of bins to our new customers
- Manage Customer relations (new customers, customers complaints & queries).
- Supervising the staff within the department.
- Assist with purchasing of any items needed for the office
To be discussed at the interview.
Candidate interested in this position can send their resume to the following email or visit our office, kindly address applications to:
Human Resources Department
Cevon’s Waste Management
1 Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates with be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY