Job LocationBlock G1, Land of Canaan, East Bank of Demerara
Demerara Bakery Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic person to fill the position of Sales Coordinator. The Sales Coordinator will act as the face of the company and will be the ambassador between the clients or customers and the company.
- Courses work in sales, public or business administration/ management, or a related field.
- CXC 5 Subject Grades 1-3.
- Computer Literate
- Three (3) years of sales experience including one year of administrative and/or lead supervisory experience. Experience working with QuickBooks System is highly desirable.
Under general direction, supervises and coordinates assigned sales activities and is responsible for preparing, implementing and actively monitoring sales activities and by doing so acquires new customers and increases turnover.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for:
- Achieving the set sales objectives to operate on the market effectively;
- Identifying market trends and changes;
- Managing, organizing and communicating with a focus on monitoring the daily sales results, performance-oriented work, customer orientation and a drive to motivate the sales team;
- Motivating, guiding and coaching the sales team with a special focus on customer orientation and achieving sales targets;
- Coordinating and reporting on all sales and merchandising activities, including those of the competitor, in their geographical area and to take proactive action on it;
- Maintaining customer contact, providing the best possible service and acquiring new customers;
- Perform related duties as required.
DemBake will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
When you join DemBake, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
Letter of interest and curriculum vitae may be submitted to the Human Resources Department or by e-mail to email@example.com for the attention of the Human Resources Manager by 31st January,2022 .
The Human Resources Manager
Demerara Bakery Inc.
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
For more information, please call our HR Department at (592) 266 58478
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY