Job LocationTurkeyen, Greater Georgetown
The kitchen Assistant is responsible for assisting the Chef and Cook in the maintenance of the cleanliness of the kitchen.
- A Sound Secondary education.
- Food Handler certificate
Experience: At least (6) months experience in a similar position.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of food
- Prepare kitchen and materials
- Clean dishes and maintain sanitation in kitchen
- Packing, labeling, organizing, and storing leftover food
- Ensure the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Wash utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
- Wash, peel, chop, cut and helping to prepare salads and desserts.
- Disposing of garbage.
- Assist is all area necessary within the Kitchen/preparation area.
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas.
- Any other duties assigned
Salaries and Benefits are based on Foodmaxx existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Foodmaxx. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested Applicants can send their application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Turkeyen, Greater Georgetown
or email application to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY