Location: Land of Canaan
The General Manager (GM) leads the company’s Management Team and spearheads the development of the company’s business strategy and policy. The GM is ultimately responsible for overseeing the operations of the company, its employees, and its financial performance and profitability, with the goal of business growth and preserving the continuity of the company.
- Master’s degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience in a general management role.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.).
- Responsible for the development and monitoring of the overall business and operational plan of the company
- Maintain a keen sense of the business context and markets of FGE to enhance the company’s business strategy and growth.
- Make sure that the company’s policies, procedures, working methods and products support the company’s vision and business strategy.
- Play a key role in business growth decisions such as product and market development.
- Monitor overall operational processes to enhance productivity.
- Manage the overall company budget and monitor the financial health of FGE.
- Work on the brand presence and brand building of the company brands
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY