SURVEYOR- JUNIOR LEVEL
Job Location213 CAMP STREET-GEORGETOWN
With branches in Suriname and Guyana, our group of Companies carries out several large-scale projects in the field of Infrastructure, Construction and Exploration throughout the region.
- Completed Secondary vocational education in Surveying or equivalent education;
- Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing (Dutch is a plus);
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) is a plus;
- Experience with Drawing software (AutoCAD and Civil3D) is a plus;
- Interpreting of technical drawings is a plus;
- Flexible deployment in terms of location
- Collect relevant survey data for the project;
- Checking and processing the data in (survey) software;
- Correct handling of the survey equipment;
- Maintaining the daily survey administration;
- Archiving of the measured data;
- Compliance with HSE rules, PPE use and other protocols
- Reporting to the Lead Surveyor/Project Engineer.
An attractive remuneration package is offered.
The Human Resource Officer,
BAITALI GUYANA INC.
213 Camp street,
INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL, THE POSITION APPLYING FOR!
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY