Quality Control Inspector at Eve Anderson Recruitment Guyana Inc.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Quality Control Inspector.
- Minimum of one (1) year related work experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control in the Oil & Gas, Engineering, or related sector.
- Background in using mechanical instruments
- Any combination of related work experience at a similar technical level.
Knowledge Skills and Attributes
- Analytical understanding of Engineering Drawings, Licensor specifications and OEM procedures/documents.
- Must be able to maintain a digital management system.
- Thorough knowledge of Quality tools
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving
- Skills to operate the vast inventory of standard and premium gauges required for inspection and evaluation of products.
- Math, Computer & Reporting- performing basic calculations as part of the Inspection Function.
- Technical detail for generation of records and reports.
- Interpersonal, integrity and reliability
- Being available to work extended hours
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.