The Admin personnel would be responsible for the calculation and filing of taxes, proof reading of Financial Statements including the Management Discussion and Analysis, sending emails and responding to clients on time, basic preparation of documents etc., on the job training will be provided and other duties will be further discussed upon contact.
- Individuals with a Diploma in Management or any other related field will be preferred
- Persons with CSEC Qualifications as stated below and/or with prior working experience will also be considered:
Minimum Five (5) CSEC Subjects Grades 1-3, inclusive of Mathematics, English A, Accounting and Information Technology/EDPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Time management skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- calculation and filing of taxes
- proof reading of Financial Statements
- basic preparation of documents
To be discussed at interview.
Application letters along with a detailed résumé, the names of two (2) character references should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date of July 29th, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY