Job Location56 Brickdam and Austin Place, King Solomon Building
The Graphic Artist is also responsible for creating and executing concepts and designs consistent with the goals and objectives outlined. The incumbent must have a strong ability to create images that can influence retail consumers.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Certification in Adobe, Coral Draw, Photoshop, graphic design or a related field.
Experience: At least two (2) year experience in a similar position.
- Responsible for the design, lay-out, artwork and formatting of materials in accordance with the instructions given.
- Responsible for the development of images and concepts for a variety of creative projects primarily focused on the Retail/Consumer Experience.
- Prepare, mark ups and assemble final lay-outs.
- Travel to store locations as needed for collaboration with store operations and ongoing projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Will be discuss in job interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY