Supermarket Equipment Coordinator
Job LocationFoodMaxx Supermarket
Equipment coordinator responsibilities will include designing,developing,managing and maintaining equipment including Rotisserie ovens,fryers,stove and refrigeration equipment and other maintenance equipments.
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- HSE/OHSS Training
- At least two years (2) years's experience in a similar position,background Refrigeration rack systems and Kitchen equipment.
- Oversight of The Foodmaxx Supermarket Kitchen and refrigeration equipment.
- Coordinating and Monitoring of servicing schedule for all electrical and electronic equipment within the Supermarket.
- Coordinating with Management regarding procurement.
- Training of technicians on Foodmaxx SOP’s.
- Direct supervision of contractors assigned to Foodmaxx supermarket.
- Log servicing schedules, temperature checks, leak checks made by the contractor on refrigeration equipment.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance Plan (Medical,Denal and Vision)
- Recognition Programmes
- Training Packages
- Charge Accounts
- Discounts with other licence holders (Food Court, Cinemas etc)
- Incentive Programs
Interested persons can send applications to :
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY