Security Supervisor at Food for the Poor (Guyana) Incorporated
I meet these requirements
- Relevant security training
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and performing access control.
- In-depth knowledge of security procedures.
- Knowledge of security industry regulations.
- Advanced ability to coordinate responses to security breaches and threats.
- Superb leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours.
- relevant experience in Military or Para-military training.
- The successful applicant must provide a Valid Police Clearance along with two (2) recent testimonials from previous employers
Go back to job post or browse more jobs