Job Location1999-2002 Festival City
Security managers oversee the security operations of organizations. They develop security strategies, implement security procedures, and supervise security officers and guards.
- Relevant security training
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and performing access control.
- In-depth knowledge of security procedures.
- Knowledge of security industry regulations.
- Advanced ability to coordinate responses to security breaches and threats.
- Superb leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours.
- relevant experience in Military or Para-military training.
- The successful applicant must provide a Valid Police Clearance along with two (2) recent testimonials from previous employers
- Collaborating with department managers to determine security needs.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies.
- Controlling the security operations budget, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes.
- Supervising, recruiting, and training security personnel.
- Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures.
- Developing work schedules, allocating tasks, and monitoring personnel performance.
- Coordinating responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compiling incident reports.
- Preparing surveillance equipment maintenance schedules and facilitating repairs in a timely manner.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and advancements in security services.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and security industry regulations.
To be discussed at Interview
Kindly send written application to the:
1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road,
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On or before 7th December, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY