Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue
To check and maintain site operations according to the company’s standard and policies inclusive of daily site reports, and following through to see action steps are completed.
- Previous experience working for a construction company will be an asset
- CXC graduate with passes in English and Maths
- Interest in furthering studies in the construction field
- Count/measure and quality check materials arriving to site against bills and report on any discrepancies to the Operations Manager
- Monitor sites by conducting daily inspections and retrieve excess materials, tools & equipment no longer needed
- Correctly log materials and equipment returning to the compound and act as a support to the bond clerk for when items are requested to the project site, e.g. through the purchase process
- Prepare daily site reports inclusive of pictures then share, store and maintain in designated folders
- Manage the maintenance team
- Maintain the maintenance system for clientele inclusive of assessing the job before and after it is completed and working along with the administrative department to send out quotations, estimates, invoices to the client
- Conducting after sales service on sites
- Checking that building regulations, health and safety, legal and ecological requirements are met
- Working between an office and construction sites.
Will be discussed further at the interview
Interested applicants can send their complete CV and cover letter to email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY